Maktab is hiring full-time and part-time teachers to make video lectures of multiple subjects of Intermediate (F.Sc.).
We are looking for the following skill set in an instructor.
- Passionate about teaching
- Self-learner & Technology savvy. Ready to learn how to make lectures using a digital board.
- Responsible, dedicated and independent. Can work with minimal supervision.
- Preferred skills: Can make videos for university entrance exams
An attractive salary package will be offered to the selected candidates.
How to apply:
Select a topic of your choice and make a 5-minutes sample video of yourself teaching that topic. Upload your sample video on YouTube and submit the link using following form before May 25, 2017.
What are we looking for in a good video:
- Topic is presented in a style that clarifies basic concepts
- Medium of instruction is Urdu. Only technical terms are used in English
- Voice of the instructor is energetic, and his or her tone is engaging. While listening to the video lecture one should immediately feel that instructor is passionate about the subject.
- Lecture is delivered in an informal and interesting style. (Envision yourself as teaching your friend or cousin who is sitting beside you, instead of envisioning yourself as an instructor delivering a lecture to students sitting in front of you).
Watch a sample video here:
If you are facing any issues please contact us at email@example.com